As asbestos roofs increases in age, so does their risk of deterioration and the release of asbestos particles into the surrounding environment. Now, more homeowners are having their asbestos roof sheeting removed and replaced with either BHP Colorbond or Zincalume sheeting.
Benefits of replacing an asbestos roof:
- Resale of your property will increase substantially
- Prevention of any asbestos relation illness
- Tank rainwater unable to be contaminated
- Decreases the amount of weight on the structure and frame of your house (asbestos weigh up to ten times as a metal roof)
- Stop leaks – leaking asbestos roofs are generally unable to be repaired or pressure cleaned by law.